The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tonyjr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
Hi all, just a quick question. When you mention KS1 and KS2, are they the same or different location? I always go to the one behind pelangi, near triple petrol station that one... Is the KS1 or KS2? And where is the other one? Able to share??
That one ks2. U just google ks1 and will show
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 28-09-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2535 / Power: 14
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: King Spa

If u know the number u know.
If not, confirm kanna aunty. Counter sibeh gl. U ask for young also end up give u aunty. Kinda gave up on them.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 29-09-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 1
Peacekeeping is a name known to allPeacekeeping is a name known to allPeacekeeping is a name known to allPeacekeeping is a name known to allPeacekeeping is a name known to allPeacekeeping is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
If not, confirm kanna aunty. Counter sibeh gl. U ask for young also end up give u aunty. Kinda gave up on them.
You are right. If walk-in sure kena the unwanted. No choice. Have to pay the price to explore.
Old 29-09-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
You are right. If walk-in sure kena the unwanted. No choice. Have to pay the price to explore.
Pay the price also bo bao get young one. Buy Toto also at least can tio 3 number $10. This KS2 I go at least 10 times already, all 10 times I never choose number, only 1 time get young one. And even that young one also 34 years old. Normally pay already you sit down wait 5-10mins, can see all the bros in front with their gf all get the young and chio one, but when come to me I kena aunty lol. Ask to give young one can give those hand wrinkled like my ah ma hand. Kinda gave up on this place. Knn
Old 29-09-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1155 / Power: 15
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXPPP View Post
My previous tread on KS tg group was deleted by the admin. Anyone interested in joining please DM. I’m afraid if I post the link here, this tread will get deleted too
Please share TG link bro, tq!
Old 29-09-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piakpiak555 View Post
Pay the price also bo bao get young one. Buy Toto also at least can tio 3 number $10. This KS2 I go at least 10 times already, all 10 times I never choose number, only 1 time get young one. And even that young one also 34 years old. Normally pay already you sit down wait 5-10mins, can see all the bros in front with their gf all get the young and chio one, but when come to me I kena aunty lol. Ask to give young one can give those hand wrinkled like my ah ma hand. Kinda gave up on this place. Knn
Hahhaha normally sit there see all the young chio big ones follow other pple u hard on, den when aunty walk in , u secretly hope is not ur is not ur, den u kanna. Hahahaha. Always the same at ks.

So.. u know u know.
Old 29-09-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 929 / Power: 13
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
they dont care about your request one lah.

the more you ask for young, the more they give you aunty

in KS you need to know the number yourself.

you walk to toilet go past the foot massage section even can see slimmer and chio-er ladies doing the legs than those aunty that was assign to you over the counter lor
Old 29-09-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnny8889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can someone add me into KS tele group ?
Old 30-09-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 1
Peacekeeping is a name known to allPeacekeeping is a name known to allPeacekeeping is a name known to allPeacekeeping is a name known to allPeacekeeping is a name known to allPeacekeeping is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by piakpiak555 View Post
Aiyoh you not street smart lah. Some things also dunno how to teach you...
Old 30-09-2022, 08:01 AM
Samster

Haha since counter so unhelpful, I’m just boycotting them.
Old 30-09-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 11
jsparrow is one of the Best!jsparrow is one of the Best!jsparrow is one of the Best!jsparrow is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: King Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
they dont care about your request one lah.

the more you ask for young, the more they give you aunty

in KS you need to know the number yourself.

you walk to toilet go past the foot massage section even can see slimmer and chio-er ladies doing the legs than those aunty that was assign to you over the counter lor
Because the young ones will always have regular customers booking them, the old ones are the ones on the queue, that is why it is a risk to go KingSpa without knowing any numbers, I ever asked counter why keep giving out aunties, his reply was these is the ones next in queue
Old 30-09-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 11
jsparrow is one of the Best!jsparrow is one of the Best!jsparrow is one of the Best!jsparrow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Haha since counter so unhelpful, I’m just boycotting them.
Yeah I boycott them since they open KS2, and doing the same shit
Old 30-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 12
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Went on Tue night. The black shirts seem nicer than the white ones. Got a petite one. But honestly, not very satisfactorily. 50 HJ, 50 Top off.
Old 02-10-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Brimmstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How could search number and photo?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1