The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Handlethis15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Can anyone tell me how the 노래빠ís work? I didnít misspell it. I see a lot and never go in because Iím not sure what to expect. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-11-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vanwu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Donít go to dao anma for now

Foreigners only 300 1s straight to room

Jap and local can do club system 2s
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 26-11-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

I can confirm. Foreigner price was 300.. guy asked me what my type is.. I sort of got what I wanted.. they sent me to a room
To wait where other anmas use as a blind massage room.. it wasnít because Iím not Korean cause two others guys in there were Korean.. the locker room didnít seem to have drinks available like at fish..

Guy calls my number and takes me up to the ďclubĒ which is really a hallway and like five other guys getting blown. My girl takes me to my chair and starts working on me.. another comes by and starts kissing my nipples and when I went for her tits with my hands my girl took my hand and put it on hers.. maybe not allowed? The girl working on the guy next to me switches and blows me a bit before my girl comes back and puts on a cap and rides me for a bit.. she then takes me to a smoking room and offers me a drink with another guy and his girl.. all butt naked.. so you better be comfortable letting everything hang out around a bunch of people.. I think we were waiting for a room to open up.. she then takes me to a table shower room in the back of a bedroom where some guy is banging his chick.. table shower nuru gel action with some rimming.. washes up again and then to the now empty bedroom where we finish..

If youíre looking for that kind of experience.. the girls seem to give good service.. however I donít recommend the place with the price hike and also I got to see all the girls and honestly not a single one was that attractive imo.. they were all pretty old.. late 30ís with that heavy Korean working girl makeup.. I think you know what I mean.. kinda tan with a lot of foundationÖ white eyeliner? Eye shadow? Itís hard to sayÖ if you google what the a rld walkthrough looks like the women sort of look like that.. too much makeup and not very natural looking.. most were more thick instead of skinny like I like them..

You can decide for yourself whether or not you want to give it a try but thatís basically what youíll get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanwu View Post
Donít go to dao anma for now

Foreigners only 300 1s straight to room

Jap and local can do club system 2s
Old 05-12-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jordansigley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hay guys! Long time read only member first time posting.

Heading to Seoul in two weeks time, have gotten a lot of info on Kissbangs - probably gonna be my focus there.

Does anyone know when kissbangs usually shut?
I am going with a few different people, so the only time to excuse myself would be like after 11pm, and will prob be out of luck if they shut at 1 or so.

Will report back with my findings in two weeks time!

Cheers
Old 05-12-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvic View Post
Can someone point me to the right direction. Went to gain near gangnam station exit 3 but was told itís under construction and shifted to seolleung-ro 92gil which he offered to send me I declined and proceed there myself. End up couldnít find it as there isnít any sign. So headed to Dao at 90-6, Gangnam-gu but couldnít find it too. It seems like the address are all wrong. Btw I followed the umap which can easily be found when u Google ďkiss room seoulĒ.

Last day tmr and really hope I can try gain or dao as thereís seems to be quite a fair bit of good review.
Ga In is routing customers to Donut. Took the car offered by the manager and ended up at Donut near Gangnam L7.
Old 06-12-2022, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Askdad123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Korea for a business trip more familiar with Japan (red light district,soapland, foreigner pricing/restriction/give the least popular girl to you, etc)

Any location for first timer? Will be at seoul, gangnam and one more area (forgotten).
What's the price range like especially after COVID?
Any soapload or massage parlor, body scrub to go to?
Got any websites to visit?
Red light district I should be able to Google and have a looky.
Old 07-12-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Louisp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker and first time poster here. Iím a 40 year old white guy so some of my experiences might be a bit different from yours.

Iíve been refused almost always when approaching anmas so I usually meet free lancers at hotels or my home. Here Iíll give a quick run down of some of the girls I met. Mostly from Massagerepublic.

Kitty - Its the same girl in the photos but she a bit heavier than her photos suggest but wouldnít say fat. Service was all round good, non rushed and i left satisfied.

Rose - Itís the same girl in the photos and her menu option is vast. Amazing body and you can have as many shots in 1 hour as you want but she comes at a higher price than most others. I would repeat but only for 2 hours since the price different between 1 hour and 2 hours isnít that big.

Nami - I was introduced to Namithrough Kitty. She is the girl in photos and younger than Kitty. Her service was ok and not rushed but felt a bit mechanical. Not sure if I would repeat but she is hot.

Korean Jace - I think she is the girl in the photos but the photos are old. She is definitely heavier and you can say her body is not great. Service was overall good though and her English speaking is fluent. I would not repeat

Sensual Lola - a lot heavier than in the photos. Fluent English speaker and friendly but not whatís advertised. I would not repeat.

Lenore eve-amour - not the girl in the photos and defiently heavier. She is fun and a great provider but not whatís advertised. I would repeat though because of the vibe she creates.

Elena - not the girl in photos but very similar. Great provider and has a good menu. Sheís a sexy girl and I had fun and I would repeat.

Hope this helps anyone and Iíll post more another day
Old 07-12-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

For those interested in kiss bangs.. I went to a few recently.. hot date kiss at sillim had by far the best girls.. I went to three at Sillim are hot date, kiss 21, and all loving kissÖ was rejected by hera for not being Korean..

kiss 21 mostly has two girls working during the day.. the better looking is Jisoo.. sheís okay looking but not that hot.. 30k bj 50k hj.. 150k fs.. the other girl I gave a shot to even though the male worker didnít recommend her.. she was pretty awful looks wiseÖ very friendly.. looks terrible.. forgot her name..

All loving.. first girl wasnít my type.. asked to switch.. second girl had a cute face but body wise is bigger than I like.. but sheís not like really fat.. some of you may like girls with more meat like her.. she did have a very cute fave.. spoke good English and was very friendly.. name is sodam..

Hot date had the best girls I felt.. prices the same everywhere and bomi was thicker but attractive.. hye na was okay also.. but I didnít like her as she had kind of a weird affinity for dry humping and seems to like it and want you to do it.. she also wouldnít take off her top which I didnít like..

Kiss time in hongdae had higher prices.. both girls I saw and also from previous experience quite 50hj 100bj and 150fs.. first girl they sent me was whoa bigÖ like really bigÖ immediately turned her away and asked for second girl who was better but not that hot.. friendly and seemed into the session.. name was yeseo.. came back a second time since I had good experiences here previously.. got a girl named
Doah.. she was better looking but also not slim like I like but was very friendly..

Sistar seems closed.. many of the other ones at sillim look closed and the other one at hongdae by kiss time also looks closed.. if anyone know of any others, please post or pm me directions and locations.. Iíd love to check them out and can provide a fr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1